Dublin Kidding Around Yoga Teacher Training – POSTPONED
Passionate about helping children function better in school and at home? Looking for ways to make a difference in the lives of children in your community while earning income? LOVE music?
Learn how to teach yoga, mindfulness and meditation to kids in schools, at home, and within community settings in one fun-filled weekend!
You don’t have to be a yoga teacher to participate. This training is for parents, yoga teachers and all professionals who work with kids that want to continue their education.
Go straight to the training page to register:
We hope you’ll join us for a weekend of life-changing fun!
Can’t make this training? Don’t worry! See if other locations or dates work better for you: https://okay.kiddingaroundyoga.com/in-the-loop/
You do NOT need to be a certified yoga teacher to become a certified Children’s Yoga teacher. The Kidding Around Yoga teacher training is great for anyone who works with children on any level. All of our training are a blend of 2 days of live training accompanied by our full online training program. Our trainers are experts in the field and will knock your yogi socks off! Check out the calendar and register today.
About Kidding Around Yoga
KAY specializes in blended training for almost anyone who works with or has children. What sets KAY apart from similar companies is our unique approach to teaching Children’s Yoga and a series of original music written and performed by the founder, Haris Lender.
Our blend of independent online learning (OKAY) and 2 day face-to-face intensive training is a fantastic way to learn to teach Kids Yoga without sacrificing the typical three days. Our incredible graduates are integrated into the tight-knit KAY family through an invitation-only teacher’s forum and receive an invitation to our Licensee Program. Nothing gives us more joy than to watch our trainees sharing the gift of yoga with their kids.
Kidding Around Yoga, at its very essence, is stress management for kids.
In addition to managing stress, Kidding Around Yoga can benefit kids in many other capacities. Here are just a few:
- Standing poses to improve posture and strength. They also reduce symptoms of scoliosis.
- Balancing poses improve focus, concentration, strength, coordination, and poise.
- Backbends stimulate the sympathetic nervous system and are invigorating. They also open and strengthen the heart and chest.
- Forward bends stimulate the parasympathetic nervous system and are relaxing. They also help to massage the digestive system.
- Inversions and more difficult poses to encourage practice and build strength and self-esteem.
- The Secret Garden aka DESSERT is a version of deep relaxation that allows the body to assimilate all of the benefits of the yoga practice. In this still and quiet portion of the class, kids are able to create a special place in their minds where they feel peaceful, happy and safe.
- Breathing practices are a great way to reduce stress and help with focus and concentration. They also help reduce allergy and asthmatic symptoms.
- Meditation enhances calmness and clarity of mind.
- The cardiovascular activity included in KAY classes allows kids to expend their energy in a healthy way and strengthens the cardiovascular system.
- The sense of play incorporated into KAY classes allows kids to let loose, be silly and have fun.
- Music and dancing have therapeutic properties and teach rhythm, tempo and coordination.
- The principles of yoga teach kids kindness, sharing, compassion, mindfulness, awareness, and much more. Tools that will serve them for the rest of their lives!