We have great news for you about plans for this summer. Yoga teacher Claudia of UniYoga Dublin and Acupuncturist & Meditation Teacher David of Dublin Health Clinic will offer a 3-day retreat in the heart of the Wicklow Mountains. Summer Stress Relief – Yoga, Nature & Acupuncture Retreat will provide lots of activities to release your stress, reconnect with yourself and find happiness within. Disconnect from the Internet, unplug your devices and recharge your batteries.
During this weekend we will practice:
– Restorative Yoga & Tibetan Singing Bowls Yoganidra
– Different types of Meditation
– Mindfulness walks in the forest
– Ashtanga Sadhana & Vinyasa Flow Yoga
– Sunrise Yoga by the beach (weather permitting)
– Acupuncture group session for stress
– Thai Yoga Bodywork in group
– Pranayama & Chakras Meditation
– Mantras circle
– Cacao Ceremomy
– Hot tub & Bonfires
– All inclusive retreat, Accommodation, food, workshops, yoga practices, acupuncture sessions, Sound Bath chakras balance session.
All of our food is vegetarian. Insofar as possible, all the food is homemade without the use of stock cubes, etc. Home grown herbs and vegetables as well as our own bread are a great source of pride for us.
We can cook dairy-free/gluten free/wheat free for no extra charge if you require it in advance.
– We are offering only 12 places so that we can have a small group and be able to fully dedicate our attention to your needs.
– Pricing :
• Sharing room – €375 once off
or €105 instalments x 4
GOOD NEWS – BOOKINGS TILL 30/03
The first 6 people that book online for retreat before March 30th will be on the draw for :
• 1.5 hour Lomi Lomi massage treatment
• 1 Chinese acupuncture session
• 1 Free month yoga class pass
• 1 Free month meditation class pass
• 1 Thai Yoga bodywork massage
• 1 Tui Na Chinese medical massage