Restorative Yoga w/ Sound healing to combat Fatigue
Restorative yoga improve well-being and combate fatigue, improve quality of life, and reduce symptoms of depression and anxiety. This slow pace of Yoga is also a promising tool for stress management. “Stillness of the body can promote stillness of the mind”.
This 2-hour workshop sequence aims the adrenal fatigue that will help you to unwind, de-stress, and reset your adrenal glands.
Expect to be a soothing and deeply relaxing practice to invoke a deeper connection to the Heart. The integration of that energy more clearly into your life will bring about healing, awakening, expanding and nourishing results.
The sounds and vibrations of singing bowls and chimes guide us into a deep meditation. The healing vibrations pass through our body, opening blockages and allowing our minds to quieten.
The physiological impact of sound on the body, emotions & cognition is apparent. Through the vibrations of these instruments, we experience an inner calm and deep relaxation that enable us to journey within and centre ourselves.
– In this workshop we will guide you through the process of relaxing the body, restoring and calming the nerve system to prepare you mind for the relaxation and meditation.
– Meditation is a habitual process of training your mind to focus and redirect your thoughts, using technique, such as mindfulness, mantra meditation or focusing the mind on a particular object, thought or activity, to practice awareness, and achieve a mentally clear and emotionally calm state.
Practicing restorative yoga helps to eliminate fatigue and stress that accumulates in our daily routines.
Benefits of Restorative Yoga:
– Relaxes your central nervous system and calms your mind
– Helps relieve stress
– Relaxes your body
– Decreases beta brain waves and shifts to slower brain waves
– Reduces insomnia
– Reduces headache and fatigue
– Helps relieve depression
Benefits of Meditation
– Reduces Stress
– Controls Anxiety
– Promotes Emotional Health
– Improves Sleep
– Enhances Self-Awareness
– May Reduce Age-Related Memory Loss
– Can Generate Kindness
– May Help Fight Addictions
– Helps Control Pain
– Can Decrease Blood Pressure
Due to limited space, pre-booking required directly on MindBody system :
Early bird until May 5th – €22
Normal price online – € 28